MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS WORKING TO
IMPROVE THE ENVIRONMEN, SEEKING SOLUTIONS
FOR THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR AND GROUND
TREATMENT, BUT ALWAYS RESPECTING ENVIRONMENTAL
AND LANDSCAPE INTEGRATION
A.Bianchini Ingeniero, S.A. was incorporated in early 1908 by a group of Italian entrepreneurs who wished to establish an activity in Spain related to ground protection and treatment.
Gabions were swiftly implemented, above all in the hydrological sector. Thanks to their technical characteristics, they allow effective correction of channels while protecting the ground.
In spite of the political upheaval in the 20s and 30s, the considerable growth of the company made it necessary to build a new factory. The site chosen was in the city of Barcelona, in the Poble Nou neighbourhood, that was inaugurated in 1940.
In the decades that followed, the growth of the company, the exponential increase in its production and launching new products again made it necessary to build a new company factory, with installations and machinery in keeping with the demand for products and technical capacity of the company. In 1971, the new factory was inaugurated in Montornés del Vallés, Barcelona.
The expansion of the activity to several countries in the world has strengthened the image of Bianchini, which is a now a world leader in geotechnical and environmental solutions, without forgetting the importance of its wire drawing, with a wide range of galvanized wires.
Inclusion of fibres for structural reinforcement of concrete, largely used in tunnels and industrial paving, has given the company an even greater thrust in the last 3 years, making it a reference in the sector throughout the territory of the Iberian Peninsula.